Saturday, April 21, 2012

Touchbase for April JNoWriMo.

As is standard for most Na/JNoWriMo's, I had an "eek" moment that turned out not to be that bad. Unfortunately, this "eek" moment had to start with day #2 of April's JNoWriMo.

That first week absolutely suuuuuuucked for writing, even after that gangbuster April Fool's Day of 3,000+ words. After a week of writing barely in the hundreds each day, I feel I made up for it between Monday and Thursday of this week. At end-of-day Thursday, I had 31,027 words; by EOD Sunday, to remain on schedule, I should have 40,326.

As is my goal for every weekend, writing 9,000 words should not be too much of a trial, and I fortunately have no plans which could interrupt said writing time. Last night while I should have been writing, instead I was creating my fantasy series family tree. It was two hours that should have gone to "Kray", but at least it was related to the stories. And it was something I got to cross of my TTD list.

JLH

No comments:

Post a Comment